Sunday, November 16, 2008

This entry is for someone and you will know its you.
I'm going to start off by calling you an idiot,
you're always over thinking what I say.
A lot of the time, you think I'm always picking on you
or making fun of you, when in fact, you're the person
I worry about the most and take care of the most.
Sometimes I might get mad and yell at you
but you know that I dont mean it. Don't take things I
say so heavily. You know what I mean every time I say
something that you think is ridiculous. Simplify things,
you know i'm a complicated and I know you're a complicated
person as well. Lastly, when you mention how I always
say that you blah blah, you know that I think you're a good person
so thus whatever I say has no bearing on you.

so with this I request that I have immunity from your anger from now on

No comments: